Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Summer Love

Here is the last entry to my series for my personal romance novel(alright, I don't think it quite meets the qualifications for a novel but its the closest I've come). So after working on the river with the guy who had crossed my mind so many times over the past year, whose name I soon found out to be Sean Fischer, we started to hang out outside of work. The first movie we saw together was Superman Returns. And we didn't go together. We just went with a group of people, and we happened to sit next to each other. I spent about an hour trying on clothes and doing my hair for that outing. Nothing seemed to be acceptable. Everything I tried on was junk. I ended up wearing a really cute shirt that my older sister had accidentally left at the house. While we were awaiting the start of the movie, sitting in the dark, I decided to try and make a little small talk with Sean. So I turned to him and said the first thing I could think of, "It's hot in here, isn't it?" Fanning myself a little. 'Wow, Bree' I thought, 'Way to look like a retard!' But to my surprise Sean seemed to think differently. "Yeah, you are hot..I mean!..." Then he gave a little sly smile. This definitely made my night, and throughout the rest of the movie, I felt just like a ten year old girl because I kept stealing quick glances at him and flashing rosy smiles. So we started to hang out on a regular basis. Going to lunch, hitching rides out to the river, watching movies. Pretty soon we started to get pretty exclusive. We saw each other everyday without fail. One night, while Sean and I were watching a movie at his house, Sean says to me, "I've always wanted to get married in Vegas." I didn't think much of this, just that he seemed a little crazy. Then the conversation went on, and we were talking about how odd it would be to elope and come back and say, "We're married!" Then all of the sudden Sean says, "Would you go to Vegas with me?" He had an enormous smile on his face, and, of course, I figured he was joking. I just laughed and said, "You're weird." But he didn't laugh.... Was he crazy??? Find out in the next blog!!! (haha, I had you thinking THIS was the last one. No way joSE!!)

No comments: