Thursday, January 1, 2009

Families are Forever

As the holiday season comes to a close, I'd like to express my love for my family. My happiest moments are with family. I'm so grateful for both sides of my family. I could not have asked for sweeter and more accepting in-laws. Sean's family is great! I feel so at ease in their home, like I belong. Thank you guys for all your love and support! And of course, I'm so grateful for my family. We have so much fun when we're together. I just wish we could be together more often. Here are pics of both sides of our family. The first is mine, and the second is Sean's.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

Brian Norton said...

Yes--now we both have family pics up! It definitely was a lot of fun this year, I must say. Good post.

Diana and Gregg said...

Thank you Bree for your kind words. We couldn't ask for a more wonderful daughter-in-law! We love you so much!

Unknown said...

It was nice to meet some of your family finally. Your sister (who is pregnant) seems so sweet. I seriously thought her husband was Sean's brother though. Sorry about that. Either way, it was good to see you guys.