Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cancun: Day 7

On our LAST DAY, Sean, Brian, and Mandi went for a quick morning workout (I was sleepy :) ). Then we all headed for the pools one last time! Our shuttle to the airport left at Noon, so we grabbed a quick lunch (tacos from our favorite Los Tacos) and then headed for home.... Needless to say, we weren't ready to leave. There was so much that we wanted to do but just didn't have time.....Well, there's always next time :D

Sean's workout face..

Looking acceptionally ripped after a good workout

Enjoying the water while I can

It was still pretty early so we had the whole pool to ourselves!

Modeling

It was cool because the infinity pool just looked like it dropped off right out to the ocean (see 3 pictures above^)

Enjoying some of our last tropical drinks!

The girls at the bar

Leaving the resort! :(((((

What an awesome vacation! I had so much fun with my hubby and with Mandi and Brian. We will definitely do it again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! I had to catch up on your whole trip. I have been a slacker at blogging this summer. I love all your exciting times and pictures to go with it. You guys deserved it.