Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My pregnancy at 3 months

Ok, so I've gotten way behind on my blog, but what's new haha! I'm going to attempt to catch up so stay tuned :) So I got an ultrasound just before I hit 12 weeks, and the doctor printed out this cute little pic of our baby!


You can see the little hand saying hello and a little foot on the left side of the pic. At least that's what we think, the doc didn't go into much detail


And here I am a couple days later in CANCUN! I'm 3 months along here :)

Pregnancy for me has been pretty easy! I'd say I'm one of the lucky ones because aside from a little bit of nausea I haven't really had any pregnancy symptoms. It's wierd because my sister had a really hard time throughout her whole pregnancy, so I thought I would be the same. I guess I've just been blessed. Either that or I'm having a boy haha! Here's a list of things I've been craving while I've been pregnant:
1. Cheese!
2. Cheeseburgers with ketchup and mustard
3. Anything with mustard
4. Sweettarts
5. Sour Punch Straws
6. Any kind of salty, fatty, fried foods (sooo nutritious)
7. My mom's Taco Salad
8. Deli Sandwiches
9. Italian food with lots of cheeeese
Etc...

Here's a list of what I will NOT eat now that I'm pregnant:
1. Chocolate! Yuck :P (Normally I like chocolate)
2. Pretty much anything sweet (with exceptions like sour sweet)
3. Any sweet and salty mixtures like trail mix
4. Nuts
Etc...

So having said all that, I'm going to do a gender poll. It's on the right side of the page. Let me know what you think we're having! We find out September 3rd! YAY!

3 comments:

The Waggoners said...

I vote boy because I craved lots of meat and cheese with Jaxon. With Mikkayla it was all about the sweets. :)

The Grimmers said...

sweets were gross for me too and I had girls both times so I'll say girl!!! You look good!! How was cancun? We should get together soon!!

Smith's "Do Work" said...

I can't believe you blogged!! and I said "so stay tuned" on mine too but I promise I saw yours after! I can't wait till sept 3rd cause I know your having a boy. I'm still gonna do the poll!