Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cancun: Day 3

Day 3 was even more of an adventure! In the morning we ordered room service for breakfast because we has to leave super early for our trip to the island of Isla Mujeres. We took a boat from the mainland and the crossed turquoise waters to get to this little island. When we got there we spent time at an Island resort where we ate breakfast, cooled off in the pools, rode water tricycles and kayaks on the beach, and me and Mandi got henna tattoos (they supposedly last 3 weeks, but they started fading within a couple days... :/ ) After spending a few hours there, we got back on the boat and went to another part of the island. It was sooooo sooo hot when we were walking around there, I seriously felt like I was getting heat stroke. So we decided it would be fun to rent a couple scooters and drive around the island! And by the time we got back it was time to get back on the boat to head back to Cancun.

Room service anyone?

Toooo early!

Mandi and me waiting to get on the boat

Pointing at the Strip where all the Cancun action happens

..Love..

Ballin' it up on the boat to Isla Mujeres


Breakfast (#2) on the Beach!

I look comfortable but those hammocks were weird..

"Bartender, gimme somethin strong!"

Haha! I love this picture!

Brian, Sean, and me showin em up on the pool volleyball court

We met some pro kayakers on the beach so we asked if we could take a picture

The Water Tricycle!

Scooting around the island

Sean mingling with the locals

My henna tattoo.. too bad it lasted like 2 days cuz it sure was pretty

Waiting to get back on the boat

This was after Sean told me he didn't care if I fell off the dock and died

No comments: