Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy 3rd Aniversary!

Sean and I have been married for 3 YEARS now!! Time sure does fly! Sean, I love you so much, but you already know that :) I'm so proud of your hard work and accomplishments. I talk about you every opportunity I get because I'm so proud to tell people you are my husband. I always want you with me when I go places, whether it's going to church or visiting family or just going to the store because you are so special to me, you give me strength when I am shy, and you can always make people smile. I can't wait to watch you become a wonderful daddy. And yes, you have to go on "daddy daughter dates" ;)
To celebrate our 3 years together, I surprised Sean with concert tickets to Jason Mraz and Dave Matthews Band! It was lots of fun! Here are some pictures from Sean's phone (Camera's weren't allowed in the arena):


Before the concert

Dave Matthews Band performing our favorite song "Crush"!

Everyone else had beers, we had a snow cone :)


I also wanted to post some pictures I just found of our sealing at the LA Temple! They are so great because we just look so happy. And we were! It was such a wonderful day, and I'll never forget the feeling that I got being sealed to Sean for time and all eternity.









I love you Sean

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how sweet! you guys are so perfect for eachother. I heard about your news to have a girl. Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys