Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Belly Shots and our Big Ultrasound!

So our big ultrasound was on the 3rd, and we were SOOOOOO happy to find out were are having a baby girl!!! Both of us wanted a girl first, so we couldn't be happier. My mom, my sister Heather, and our little niece Avery came out for the appointment. It was so fun to see our baby being active and moving around everywhere on the screen. At one point, she put her little fist up and started rubbing her eye! It was the cutest thing I've ever seen! As far as names go, we are not sure on any. A lot of people have been asking me if we have one, but I don't think I'll know for sure until pretty close to the end of January when she comes. I can't wait to get her cute little dresses and bows. She's going to be a complete girly girl as long as mommy's dressing her haha! I just feel a little overwhelmed at how much I need to buy for a new little baby. I am really going to need some experienced baby shopping partners, so if anyone's game then I would be super appreciative.

Here's our little girl's first headshot :) I wish we could've gotten a profile, those are cuter

Her little hand, balled into a fist

Me at 23 weeks (I pretty much popped in the last few weeks)

I can't wait to hold my baby!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, you could be a pregnancy model along with your other modeling talents. I am so happy for you guys.

Cassie said...

yay! there's nothing sweeter than a little baby girl :)

Smith's "Do Work" said...

I'm game for some shopping! Just let me know when!

Tara & Stephen said...

She can't help but be beautiful. I am so excited for you guys. Are yiu guys going to stay in your apartment or upgrade to 2 bedroom?

Jared Zane said...

SO So exciting!!!! Yay for babies! You are looking great! ...I just found your blog and I am adding it to my blog list now.