Thursday, September 11, 2008

Our 2 Year (and 1 Week) Anniversary!

It has now officially been 2 years since Sean and I have been married. I can't believe it! We have come so far. It's been quite the journey going from under-grad and working up in Davis to Pharmacy and Mt. SAC down in Pomona. Our marriage has grown so much in the past couple years. I'm so incredibly grateful for the hard work that Sean puts in towards our future. I know he doesn't think I care, but really without his efforts and ambition, we would be really shakey right now. There are no words to express what he means to me. Since we've been married, my love has just grown so much for him. He makes me laugh and keeps me happy when I need it. He is such a sweetheart. I am so forgetful, and he always picks up my slack (unfortunately for him..). He has been such a blessing in my life, and without him, I would not be where I am today. And that's the TRUTH! Sean, I love you so much, please be patient with me. I know it's hard because I'm so insanely ditsy. I hope to be the best companion for you that I can be. You definitely deserve it.



3 comments:

Diana and Gregg said...

happy anniversary and thanks for coming to Bako last weekend. I love you both so much!

Unknown said...

Congradulations guys,
We are so happy to have you as our neighbors. You are so much fun.
Happy Anniversary!

Smith's "Do Work" said...

how sweet.happy anniversary(late).