Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hard Work!

This Memorial Day Sean and I drove up to Bakersfield to visit the family. What Sean didn't know was that he would have his work cut out for him. It turns out my parents fence was recently blown over, so the men were put to work rebuilding it.

Look at that leveling job! They swore it was just cuz the level was broken.


My baby is amazing with a hammer! He built a whole house by himself one summer!


My bro-in-law, Brian, getting down and dirty.


Dad, making sure everything is just right. It took him a while to get those nails out. .

While the boys were out working their tails off, the girls hung out in the house, and prepared an amazing Memorial Day BBQ for everyone. Unfortunately I was too busy eating my delicious dinner to remember to bring out the camera for that part. :(


Sean's back isn't feeling too great from all the hard work though. And to make things worse, he started his summer hospital job the next day! But he's very glad to be out of school for the summer. Now he can just relax and watch the basketball game when he comes home. GO LAKERS!!!

3 comments:

Brian Norton said...

Yes! Great pictures. You forgot one thing though, to photoshop more hair on my bald head. That used to be my good side too. Sorry about your back Sean, I'm a jerk and took the top of the fence while you were bending over all day taking the bottom, some brother in law i am. Hope it gets feeling better.

Tenille Gates said...

Hey guys..its been a while :0) i saw that your wedding ring was found and i was SO HAPPY to hear it! We thought we lost Matts ring once and it was so depressing..but we found it :0) How is everything else? Are youguys still in the LA area? Congrats on the photography skillz :0) thats exciting!

Diana and Gregg said...

I hope your back is feeling better Sean. So are we the favorite parents since we don't give you hard labor? Ha!Ha! just kidding of course! We had so much fun with you here and can't wait to see you again!